Bring a touch of contemporary tradition to the dining room with one of our classic table runners, each marrying the geometry of graphic minimalism with the organic quality of shapes drawn by hand. Hand crafted by our skilled artisan partners in Pakistan. A beautiful companion for our Dinner Napkins in Multi Stripes or Circles.
- Resist hand block printed on cotton
- Dyed with natural indigo (blue), iron (grey), Keesu Phool blossoms (yellow) or alizarin and iron (terracotta)
- Edges are fringed and stay-stitched for a natural look
- 100% Khadder Cotton
- Size: L 88″ X W 15.5″ / L 230 cm X W 40 cm
- Wash cold, tumble dry low or line dry in the shade. Iron if needed.
Due to the artisanal nature of the dye process and natural dye materials, all our products will have their own unique personality that may vary from the product pictured. Our indigo products may rub off a bit but will stabilise after a couple of washes – we advise displaying and washing separately the first few times. All natural dyes may mark following contact with acids, such as lemon juice or vinegar. Full care instructions are included on the product hangtag.