In line with our values to respect local craft tradition and tread lightly on the planet, these jewelry pieces transform fabric waste into a beautifully versatile accessory. Wear the beads long for a statement necklace, or double them on the wrist as a layered bracelet. Hand crafted by our skilled artisan partners in Pakistan.
- Simple beaded strands can be worn as a necklace or doubled as a bracelet
- Handmade beads crafted from indigo dyed fabric remnants
- Handmade wooden beads
- Size (S): L 26″ / L 66 cm
- Size (L): L 38″ / L 97 cm
- Each piece is unique and may differ slightly from the products pictured
Due to the artisanal nature of the dye process and natural dye materials, all our products will have their own unique personality that may vary from the product pictured. Our indigo products may rub off a bit but will stabilise over time – we advise not wearing with a white shirt at the beginning. All natural dyes may mark following contact with acids, such as lemon juice or vinegar. Full care instructions are included on the product hangtag.