Inspired by traditional Japanese bags, this tote is constructed by folding the fabric in ingeneous ways to prevent any cutting waste. The clean silhouette flows elegantly with you on the subway ride to work or a day trip to the beach. Hand crafted by our skilled artisan partners in Pakistan.
- Shoulder bag with generous proportions
- Resist hand block printed on cotton
- Dyed with natural indigo (blue), iron (gray) or madder + iron (wine)
- Leather handle attached with rivets
- Fully lined
- 100% Khadder Cotton
- Size: L 22″ X W 22″ / L 56 cm X W 56 cm
- Strap length: L 18″ / L 46 cm
- Wash cold, tumble dry low or line dry in the shade. Iron if needed.
Due to the artisanal nature of the dye process and natural dye materials, all our products will have their own unique personality that may vary from the product pictured. Our indigo products may rub off a bit but will stabilise after a couple of washes – we advise displaying and washing separately the first few times. All natural dyes may mark following contact with acids, such as lemon juice or vinegar. Full care instructions are included on the product hangtag.